Vacancy – Office Administrator
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator to join our team who is willing to put their stamp on the role.
Flexible Working Hours; 20 - 30 hours per week
Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum (dependent on hours)
A busy role with future progression opportunities.
20 days holiday + bank holidays, Increasing by 1 day each year.
Performance Based Bonus Scheme
Team Events, Volunteering & Training Opportunities
Temp to Perm Basis
Available to start immediately.
Start date, hours and days will be tailored for the right candidate.
In return, we are looking for someone who:
Will report to both the Sales & Site Executive and the Finance Manager, and your main role is to provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in office administrator position
· Strong knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
· Excellent telephone manner
· Managing multiple tasks
· Good knowledge of Microsoft suite, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
· Quickly able to assimilate information and perform tasks efficiently and accurately
· Knowledge of Sage package
· Purchase/procurement of materials, consumables and other items, including raising purchase orders as required
· Collate and match supplier purchase orders, delivery notes and purchase invoices, obtain authorisation and pass to Finance
· Field incoming communications by email, telephone, post, front door. Action/redirect as appropriate
· Complete New Enquiry Forms for quotation requests as per company procedure
· Responsible for maintaining a schedule of company vehicles, ensuring regular servicing/MOTs etc are carried out and documented correctly; set up new vehicles for the TFL Congestion Charge
· Responsible for maintaining a schedule of equipment requiring calibration, maintenance and safety checks, including booking tests and inspections and ensuring records are documented correctly.
· Maintain a tidy, well stocked stationery cupboard/supply, ordering supplies as required
· Update online Accreditations in a timely manner
· Make and amend hotel bookings as required
· Filing of paperwork
· Digitally archive company records as required
·Responsible for Fire Warden duties and keeping accurate Fire Safety records as per company procedure.
· Distribute Safety Bulletins as required, and maintain External Publication Register for all documentation
·Collate site engineer receipts for company credit card and pass to Finance
· Book hire vehicles as required
· Responsible for the general maintenance and acquisition of premises systems and equipment including minor repairs, upgrades and new procurements as required
· Other general administrative duties as requested by the Senior Leadership Team
· Excellent communicator and listener
· Self-motivation and drive
· Strong work organisational skills
· Flexible and able to work in a team environment
· Ability to problem solve in a practical way, displays good critical reasoning skills
· Understands people and motivation, appropriate humour and how to lighten difficult situations
· Eye for detail
· Customer focused
Administrative: 2 years (required)
Job Type & Details
Full-time, Part-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 - 30 per week
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Paid volunteer time
Monday to Friday
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please then send your CV along with a covering letter, telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the role, to email@example.com
Please use the subject : Vacancy: Office Administrator and your name.
Please allow 7 days to receive an acknowledgement.