Vacancy – Electrician
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious Electricians to join our team.
We are looking to expand our team of committed and dedicated craftspersons, electricians and site workers and are excited to be able to appoint a new electrician to join us in our quest to deliver experienced, customer driven service to our customers. This is a varied role which will require you to work on a range of projects across the LV and HV networks in the South and further afield.
What you’ll need to demonstrate
- Team Commitment and the ability to work alone.
- Eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effectively managing time in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude and approach to work and well presented.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Willingness to work away for short durations and stay overnight in accommodation.
- Overtime and occasional weekend work will also be required.
- Clean UK driving licence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to understand and implement electrical control panel schematics.
- Installation of electrical control panel schematics.
- The ability to understand and implement installation drawings.
- Installation of containment including conduit, tray, basket and cable ladder.
- Installation of power and control cabling.
- The construction of power and control cabling.
- Any duties which the role may require.
- Attending Courses when required.
What we are offering:
For more information about who we are and our team visit our About page.
This job is full-time and we would like to speak to people who are looking for a new challenge – NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please then send your CV along with a covering letter, telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject : Vacancy: Electrician and your name.
Please allow 7 days to receive an acknowledgement.